Making cinnamon rolls can seem like a daunting task, but they are quite easy to make. Plus, they are always a big hit with everyone who tries them! If you are looking for the best cinnamon rolls you will ever eat, then you need to try this recipe.
What makes cinnamon rolls so special?
There are many different types of cinnamon rolls, but all of them have one common denominator—they're all delicious! Cinnamon rolls are made with a sweet dough that is filled with cinnamon powder and sugar, and they are often topped with a cream cheese frosting. They are perfect for breakfast, brunch, or a sweet snack. Needless to say, organic cinnamon powder can totally elevate your rolls.
What makes cinnamon rolls so special is the combination of flavors and textures. The sweet dough is soft and fluffy, and the cinnamon powder and sugar filling is gooey and tasty. The cream cheese frosting adds a bit of richness and creaminess to the roll. When you bite into a cinnamon roll, it's like a party in your mouth!
How to make cinnamon rolls? (Easy Recipe)
Making cinnamon rolls from scratch can seem intimidating, but with this step-by-step guide, you'll be able to make these delicious, sweet treats in no time! Make sure to use true and authentic cinnamon powder for this recipe.
- 1/2 cup warm milk
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the warm milk, sugar, salt, cinnamon powder, and nutmeg.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter on medium speed until creamy. Add the egg and sour cream and beat until combined. Add the flour and beat until just combined.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead for about 10 minutes.
- Roll the dough out into a rectangle about 1/4-inch thick.
- Spread the melted butter over the dough, then sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon.
- Starting at one of the long sides, roll the dough up into a tight cylinder.
- Cut the dough into 12 even slices and place them in a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 190°C for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with a frosting of your choice, if desired.
- Fun variations on the classic cinnamon roll recipe
While cinnamon rolls are always delicious, sometimes it's fun to mix things up a bit. Here are a few variations on the classic cinnamon roll recipe that are sure to please.
For a fruity twist, try adding some raisins or dried cranberries to the dough. You can also add a little spice by adding some cinnamon powder or pumpkin pie spice to the filling.
The best cinnamon rolls you will ever eat are this recipe from scratch. They are soft, fluffy, and full of delicious cinnamon flavor. You will be sure to impress your friends and family with these rolls.
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits