If you’re looking for a superfood that can help you boost your health and improve your overall well-being, then you need to check out moringa. This nutrient-rich plant has been used for centuries in traditional medicine and is now becoming increasingly popular as a health supplement.
Moringa powder is a popular superfood powder that is derived from the moringa oleifera tree. This powder is incredibly nutrient-dense and is a great source of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.
- Moringa powder is a great natural energy booster
This is due to the fact that it is rich in iron and other essential vitamins and minerals. Additionally, moringa powder contains caffeine, which can help to increase alertness and energy levels.
- It supports immune function
Moringa powder is also known for its immune-boosting properties. This is due to the presence of vitamins A and C, as well as other antioxidants. These nutrients help to protect the body against free radical damage and support a healthy immune system.
- Fights Inflammation
Moringa powder is a potent anti-inflammatory agent. This is due to the presence of compounds like quercetin and kaempferol. These compounds help to inhibit the production of inflammatory cytokines. Additionally, moringa powder is also a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are also known for their anti-inflammatory effects.
- Improves Cognitive Function
Moringa powder can also help to improve cognitive function and brain health. This is due to the presence of nutrients like vitamin B6, which is essential for cognitive function. Additionally
Are you looking for a delicious and nutritious way to start your day? If so, you need to try this amazing moringa powder pancakes recipe!
Not only are these pancakes packed with protein and fiber, but they also contain a good dose of vitamins and minerals. Moringa powder is a great source of iron, calcium, and vitamin A, all of which are essential for a healthy diet.
- ½ cup oats
- 1 tbsp moringa powder
- 1 cup of applesauce
- ½ cup of maple syrup
- ½ cup of milk
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- ½ cup coconut oil
- a pinch of baking powder
- baking soda
- sea salt
- In a high-speed blender, grind the oats into a flour-like consistency, making oat flour.
- Add in the remainder of the ingredients and blend until well combined, about 1-2 minutes.
- Let the batter rest for about 5 minutes to thicken.
- On the first batch of pancakes, lightly oil/butter the pan. Using a 1/3 measuring cup and spatula, pour the batter onto a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Cook the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side, flipping over when the bottom side of the pancake turns golden brown.
Repeat until all the pancakes are made. Serve with maple syrup, fresh fruit, and your favourite toppings.
So what are you waiting for? Get cooking with moringa!
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits