- ½ tsp ground Ginger
- ¼ cup Maple Syrup or Honey
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tsp VAHDAM® India Turmeric Classic Latte Mix
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add the Almond Flour, Turmeric Mix, Cinnamon, Ginger, Salt and Baking Soda to a medium-sized mixing bowl and whisk together until combined.
- Add the melted Coconut Oil, Maple Syrup (or Honey) and Vanilla Extract to the bowl and mix until a soft, slightly sticky dough forms.
- Scoop out the dough into tablespoon-sized pieces and roll into balls. Flatten the balls into round discs and then place on your prepared baking tray, leaving an inch in-between each cookie.
- Place the tray in the middle of the oven and bake for 10-11 minutes. The cookies will turn golden and crack slightly on top. Let them cool for a few minutes and then enjoy.
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits