The only thing better than a chai latte is an iced one! Speaking of which reminds us, it's time to get your caffeine on! If you've ever had an iced chai tea latte, you know that it's one of the most delicious things on earth for the right caffeine kick.
But what if you don't have a fancy coffee machine? Or maybe you don't want to spend all day brewing tea and waiting for it to cool down? Or maybe you just don't have time to wait around for the water in your kettle to boil.
Iced Chai Tea Latte is a popular variant of the classic Chai Tea and it's a perfect way to enjoy this delicious drink in the summer. It's made with milk and sugar, so it's quite sweet. The combination of warm spices, like cinnamon and cardamom, with hot teas, makes this drink taste really good. It's a great way to enjoy your morning cup of coffee without having to wake up before sunrise or perfect for people who want something sweet but don't want all the calories that come with dessert. In fact, it can be made at home easily with ingredients found at any grocery store or supermarket. It's also important to note that this drink contains no artificial flavors or preservatives--just pure goodness!
This beverage is made from real chai tea leaves--no artificial flavors or sweeteners here! It's also vegan-friendly, so you can feel good about drinking it every day. And it comes in all sorts of delicious flavors: vanilla almond milk (with almond milk instead of water), chocolate latte (with cacao nibs), and more!
Iced Tea Latte is a great way to get your caffeine fix, without the guilt. It's made from a simple combination of tea, milk and sugar. It's also a great way to make sure you get enough calcium in your diet! It can be served hot or cold. Well, we've got good news: You can make an iced chai tea latte without any fancy equipment!
Did you know that it was the drink that was first introduced to the United States in the early 1900s? It became popular after a visit from an Indian woman who brought her recipe back with her from India. The drink was first served at a social club in New York City called Tammany Hall (it's now called "Tammany Hall"). In fact, the first Starbucks opened in Seattle in 1971 and began serving iced chai tea lattes as an alternative to coffee with cream and sugar.
So, if you're looking for an easy recipe for iced chai tea latte, look no further.
How to make Iced Tea Latte
Here is the recipe:
- Start by making sure your pitcher or jug is at room temperature (if not, place it in a warm oven).
- Then fill it with ice cubes until they're about 1/2-inch thick (they don't need to be perfectly aligned).
- Pour hot water into the pitcher until it reaches just below the top of each cube--this will help keep them from melting too quickly as they melt away!
- Stir gently for about 30 seconds before serving--this will ensure that all of the flavors are mixed evenly throughout the drink.
- Enjoy the drink and the beautiful day!
This is the perfect drink to make when you need a break from your morning routine and want something refreshing and delicious. It's also great for those who don't like their tea too strong or sweet. The best part? It's super easy! Try out the recipe now!
Benefits of Iced tea:
The benefits of iced chai tea include:
- It helps you stay hydrated throughout the day.
- It may help in reducing weight
- It improves your blood circulation by increasing the flow of blood to your muscles and organs
- It can help lower blood sugar levels
- It can help reduce inflammation in people with arthritis or joint pain
- It has antioxidants that fight free radicals (harmful molecules) in the body
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits