Having bad hair days that just don’t seem to end? Amla powder may just be the answer to all your hair woes! Amazed, right? Read on to know how amla is the ultimate secret for all your hair-related problems.
Amla powder is a popular Indian remedy for many health issues and it's been used for centuries as a hair tonic. Amla powder is a natural product made from the dried fruit of the amla tree. It is a key ingredient in Ayurveda, a holistic system of medicine that originated in India. As per Ayurveda,
- Amla is said to have many health benefits such as treating a variety of conditions, including colds, flu, and respiratory infections.
- It is also said to boost energy levels, improve digestion, and reduce inflammation.
- It contains vitamin C, which is essential for healthy skin and hair.
- It can be used as a herbal remedy or as a part of your daily diet
Check out some lesser-known benefits of amla powder for hair:
Amla is known for its anti-inflammatory properties, which can help reduce irritation, itching and scaling. It also has a soothing effect on the scalp and hair.
Dandruff is a common scalp condition that is caused by the overgrowth of yeast on the scalp. Amla has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties that help in the prevention of dandruff. It also helps in the reduction of scalp inflammation, which is another cause of dandruff so if you have been struggling with dandruff, using amla could be a great remedy.
Amla powder helps restore the hair's natural oils, making it easier to keep your hair healthy. Amla powder also stimulates hair growth and prevents baldness. It is a natural conditioner that can make hair soft, shiny, and smooth. It contains tannins that help in the tightening of hair follicles.
Amla is rich in antioxidants, which help to prevent damage to the hair shaft and reduce oxidative stress. Antioxidants also help to reduce fine lines, improve elasticity and promote healthy hair growth. It also contains minerals like iron, calcium, and phosphorus that help in the strengthening of hair. Regular use of amla oil can make hair stronger, healthier, and less prone to breakage.
This is a common problem that many people face nowadays. Amla is rich in antioxidants that protect hair from free radical damage, which is one of the main causes of premature greying. The vitamin C found in amla also helps in the production of melanin, the pigment that gives hair its color. Regular consumption of Amla can prevent premature greying and preserve the natural hair color.
There are many benefits to taking amla powder, but to get the maximum benefit, it is important to take it in the right way. Amla powder can be taken in many forms, but the most effective way is to take it in a moderate amount daily, as this will help to keep its effects consistent.
There are many ways to add amla powder to your diet. You can mix it with water and drink it as tea, or add it to juices, smoothies or oatmeal batter. You can also add it to yogurt or soup. Amla powder can also be used in recipes in place of other spices.
Here are some tips on how to get the maximum benefit out of amla powder:
- Add amla powder to your breakfast smoothie or oatmeal for an extra boost of nutrients.
- Mix amla powder with water or juice to make a healthy tonic. Drink it daily, or use it as a natural remedy for colds and flu.
- Make a face pack or hair mask by mixing amla powder with other natural ingredients like yogurt, honey, or lemon juice. Apply it to your skin or hair for a nourishing treatment.
- Add amla powder to your favorite recipes for an extra nutritional boost. It goes well in soups, stews, curries, and even desserts!
As far as the side effects are concerned, since Amla powder is a natural herb, it will usually not cause harm, if used carefully and in moderation. So, don’t keep your hair waiting, try it out! Try amla powder as a hair pack or prepare an amla and egg hair mask ASAP!
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits