If you're looking for a healthy and delicious way to start your day, look no further than a vegan ashwagandha latte! This drink is packed with antioxidants and healthy vitamins and minerals, and it tastes great too. Here's how to make one!
Ashwagandha root, also known as Withania somnifera, is a herb that has been used in traditional Indian medicine for centuries. Ashwagandha powder is thought to help improve mental clarity, boost energy levels, and reduce stress. Some research suggests that ashwagandha powder may also help improve heart health and protect against cancer.
The benefits of ashwagandha are vast and varied. This powerful herb can improve your overall health, protect your body from disease, and even help you lose weight. Here are some of the main benefits of ashwagandha root:
- Improve your overall health, immunity, energy and stress levels
- Protect your body from disease
- Help you lose weight
Improve your mental, sexual, bone, and heart health.
But why pick a vegan alternative over other options? There are a number of benefits to drinking vegan lattes. Some of the most common benefits include improved heart health, reduced risk of cancer, and decreased inflammation. So if you're looking for a nutritious and tasty way to start your day, give vegan ashwagandha lattes a try! They're healthy, delicious, and easy to make. Check out the recipe below:
- 1 cup of milk (almond, hazelnut, oat milk or any vegan milk of choice) cold or hot
- 1 tsp Ashwagandha powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp maple syrup or honey
1. Add 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk to a saucepan and heat over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Add 1 teaspoon of Ashwagandha powder to the almond milk and stir to combine.
- Pour the latte into a mug and enjoy!
The benefits of ashwagandha are vast and varied. This powerful herb can improve your overall health, protect your body from disease, and even help you lose weight. So get going and make some ashwagandha awesomeness for yourself and your loved ones. !
Stay Well Steeped
Be a part of the Wellness Tribe and enjoy exclusive benefits